We have made it to 35 weeks! 5 weeks to go..time has gone by fast. However, as 2011 is fast approaching I realize how LONG I have been pregnant in the year 2010. Yikes! This little one is going to be well worth the wait. Ryan is now ready for this baby to be here and me not to be pregnant any longer. He just wants to meet this little one!
I go in for my 36 week check up next Tuesday and will update then. My blood sugars have continued to be in the normal range. I have been able to control it with diet and exercise, so no insulin! We start the weekly appointments, which makes me realize how soon this little one could be here.
Ryan and I did maternity pictures last week. I will attach them below. No belly shot this week but soon.






So cute, Miss Amanda! I'm so excited to meet that little babe...
ReplyDeleteOh Amanda! The pictures are beautiful! I can't believe you are less than 5 weeks away...yay!!!
ReplyDelete35 weeks already?! Such great photos! They're beautiful!
ReplyDelete