Jan 10, 2011

37 weeks

We are almost to 37 weeks (Wed) and we are getting ready to meet this little one.  I had an appointment last Tuesday for my 36 week check. The little ones heartbeat was 135bpm and everything looked good.  I have not dilated yet but the baby's head is down. I have gained 27 lbs and measuring at 36 weeks.

I go back this Friday to see if there is any progress and schedule a stress test.  I have been feeling pretty good. We are both very excited for the upcoming events. It is getting so close.  The anxiety and nerves are starting to kick in a little...

Ryan was a wonderful husband this weekend while I was at work. The house is clean, vacuumed, dusted, mopped and ready to go! I love coming home to him reading in the baby's room. He will be a wonderful daddy.

We have the baby's room ready to go (we think) and now the waiting.






36 weeks

3 comments:

  1. So super cute!!!! Love love love the room. And you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute room, Bassett! Love the bedding set!

    So I've been curious...do you & Ryan have any guesses what Baby is? Boy? Girl?

    Hope you're still feeling ok - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh....sooo cute!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete