Dec 16, 2010

Lucious Lips

Today, Ryan and I were able to see Baby Swanson again on an ultrasound. Because of the gestational diabetes the doctor ordered another ultrasound to see how the baby is doing.  It was so much fun to see the little one. At the end, the tech took some 3D pictures. The first one I saw made tears come to my eyes. He or she looks beautiful and I can't wait to have him/her in my arms.  The heartbeat was 150 bpm and the tech said baby weights approx 5 lbs already...Umm considering we have 6 1/2 weeks to go, maybe this baby will make a January appearance. 

Here are some of the pictures we saw.  Baby was not cooperating and being a stinker.  She or he had her arms up by the face the whole time. Baby Swanson was also sticking her/his tongue out at us often.  This baby definitely has some big lucious lips.  I go in for another doctors appointment on Tuesday and will have more to update then.











2 comments: