Feb 21, 2011

First Week Home

Carson did so well the first week he has been home.  He is a good sleeper and such a relaxed baby.  He has continued to gain weight which makes this Mommy very happy! 

We barely hear a peep from him unless he is hungry or needs a new diaper.  I knew with having a boy you need to be quick with the diapers but man I had no idea what to expect. Carson has peeped on Ryan and I almost every day already. What a little stinker. 


We are learning more about this little man every day. He has had so many visitors, it would be hard to put everyone's pictures on here. But THANK YOU to everyone for all the cards, visits, food, phone calls and presents! Carson has such great friends and family! 

My First Bath

I sure like my fingers

Four Generations of Swansons
  
Snuggles with Gma and Krista
1 Week Old

My friend, Cohen, came to play

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun meeting Carson! He is so adorable! Him and Cohen will be good buddies.
    P.S. I look horrible in this pic:)

    ReplyDelete