Feb 3, 2011

40 weeks and no baby yet


Hello Everyone! Well, I am officially 40 weeks and 1 day along! Where is this Baby at? (Stubborn Bassett already?) I had a doctors appointment today.  I am dilated to 2 cm and thinning.  My NST test on 2-2-11 went really well and Baby Swanson was really active right away. The doctor feels my body will be ready for this baby to go into labor naturally. However, with the gestational diabetes we schedule an induction just in case.  My induction is scheduled for Tuesday 2-8-11 at 6:00 am.  The bags are packed and this Momma and Daddy to be are getting anxious and excited. 

We will send out updates via text as soon as the little one arrives.  Lots of love from the Swansons!



3 comments:

  1. You look great Amanda! Good luck! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, little Mama!! I can't wait to meet the little one and give lots of cuddles and kisses :) Hang in there, girl! Go out to eat this weekend, and make sure Daddy Swanny rubs those feet of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda! That baby will be here soon, I promise!!!! relax, put our feet up and enjoy these last few days with you and Ryan!!! I am sure you are not sleeping a ton, but rest up!!! I think about you everyday and wish I was there to help in whatever way!! Miss and love you!!

    ReplyDelete