Oct 1, 2010

22 weeks and 30th Birthday

This week has been an eventful one.  I celebrated my 30th birthday on Wednesday and then had a monthly doctors appointment on Thursday. The birthday was relaxing and being pregnant was the best present I could have asked for! The doctors appointment went well.  Baby Swansons' ultrasound looked perfect (MD words) and BPM was 145.  MD stated that the heartbeat sounds strong. I am measuring at 23 weeks (a few days over) but feeling well!  It is hard to believe that this belly is really going to keep getting bigger!! CRAZY!!!  Baby Swanson continues to be more active and it brings a smile to my face all the time when he/she is moving around in there!  Hope all is well with everyone!!


22 weeks and growing


3 comments:

  1. You look SO ADORABLE! Let me know when you're available to celebrate your big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I want to be pregnant again! I miss my big pregnant belly and feeling the baby moving around in there!
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' great, Momma Bassett! Hope your 30th was one to remember.

    ReplyDelete