Sep 27, 2010

20 week update

Hello Everyone! I am about 2 weeks behind on posting these pictures on here.. but here we go anyway.  On the 15th I hit the 20 week mark! YEAH.  I had my ultrasound on the 16th of September. What a fun experience. 

Ryan and my mom were able to attend the appointment with me to see Baby Swanson for the first time. Ryan and I had to look away 3 different times so we would not find out the sex of the baby.  The Ultrasound tech said she was almost 100% positive she knows if it is boy or girl.....Hmmm.....  The baby's heartbeat was around 147 BPM during the ultrasound and he or she was moving around alot during the exam.  We were able to see him or her open and closing their mouth a lot!

We were able to get a lot of fun pictures from the ultrasound. Here a few snapshots. 

Baby Swanson mouth open



Tiny Feet

I have the next appointment on the 30th of September.  I hope that on my birthday, the baby will give me a few good kicks so that Ryan can feel them. He is getting a little frustrated that he is not able to feel what I am feeling yet....soon I am sure I will not be wishing for hard kicks!!

Until next time! Hope all is well!! Love from the Swansons!


20 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment