So I have been informed that I must put a baby bump picture up here again! I am officially 16 weeks and 6 days preggo. My bump is definitely growing but I am feeling much better, which is a huge relief. Not going to lie, the first 7-14 weeks I was not loving it. However, now I feel so much better. I have not been getting sick as much and have some energy back! I have another appointment on the 31st so will update again then. We are off this weekend to enjoy some good laughs with good friends! Cant wait!
With the new energy, I was able to take Cole, Ava, Annie and Cole's friend, Riley to the water park in Waseca. It was fun summer day with many laughs. Love those Kiddos!
This girl has NO FEAR!

Nothing like a little peer pressure to get a picture up here :) YOU LOOK ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteSee you Friday!