Aug 4, 2010

14 Weeks


Last Thursday, we had my second doctors appointment. We were very anxious to hear the heartbeat.  The heartbeat was 150 bpm. What a relief!! It was such an amazing experience.  I now feel it is real.  Ryan went with and was a trooper throughout the 1 1/2 hour appointment.  The next appointment we have is at the end of August.  Hopefully close to my birthday, I will be able to feel this little one start kicking!  What a great birthday present!  Here is a picture of the soon to be Daddy at the doctors appointment.



Here is me at 13 weeks.  A little belly starting to grow!



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogwagon! :)

    You look ADORABLE as always...I hope you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog Amanda! Looking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are blogging! I tried but could never get in to it, but I love reading them! So happy for you guys - hurry up and grow that little one fast so Baby F can have a playmate!

    ReplyDelete