Jul 17, 2013

Ready Set Go!

So it has been 5 months since I have been on this blog for updates. Where or where has the time gone? Let's catch up quick. Ready Set GO.......With just a few, as picture taking for a 2 year old boy is a challenge these days.

 FEBRUARY 2013:


2 Year old Birthday Party with a Cho Cho theme. Carson LOVES the Chuggington cartoon. He has spent many hours playing with his trains. He knows all their names and would love to tell anyone that will listen. He is quite the little talker. 

                                           
He loved blowing out his candles. We repeated it multiple times with the same smile and giggle each time

We were lucky that many of our family was able to celebrate his big day. 


MARCH 2013:

Carson, Ryan and I made our annual trip to the Sunny AZ. It is a bittersweet trip as I miss that place every time we go back. Palm tree, Daily Sunshine, who wouldn't miss it right? But this time was especially bittersweet as "Papa Jerry" wasn't there to welcome us with his wonderful smile. The peer joy on his face when he was with Carson will always be held close to my heart. But, it was wonderful to be able to spend time with my parents, Gma Beattie, friends from AZ and the Hendriks family. 

Carson LOVED swimming. He a little dare devil when jumping in.  Good and Bad I guess. 

Filling Papa Jerry's chair. Big Shoes to fill but Carson claimed it as his own which I am sure would be approved by Gpa

Ryan an I were able to sneak off for date night to South Mountain

Fun filled days with LeAnne, Adam, AJ and Grace

Love this lady!

Every night was filled with running, playing and laughing on the Golf Course


APRIL 2013:

Happy Easter 

Fun in the Snow 


MAY 2013:
May was filled with a new job for Ryan and selling our home. It was a crazy few weeks but we survived. We loved our home on Bassett Drive but it was too busy of a street for the little man.

Buddies 

Fun day at the Zens with the Tractors 

Carson loves to get chased and playing outside. Perfect combination for this little man


Ice Cream outside, Summer is here! 


Carson was a great helper getting the house ready to move. I will miss 1737 Bassett as it was the home where Carson came home from the hospital, crawled in, first walked, etc. Bittersweet. 


JUNE 2013: 

Our first TWINS game at Target field with the Swanson crew. So much fun and a great way to help Jennifer celebrate her birthday

Bye 1737 Bassett Dr 

One last Pic. Carson did great with the move. He said "Bye old house" "See you later" waved goodbye to every room, door, fireplace, window and then he was out and off to the new house. We are lucky to see the house daily when we go to daycare and it is our new routine to say "Hi Carson's old house" every morning and then say Goodbye every night. 

The End of June we were able to go camping with Jax and Nate and the Lewis crew. Such a great time. Many more camping trips to come in the future




JULY 2013: 

Our only 4th of July picture. We had a wonderful time off for the holiday. Sunshine, Currie Street Dance, Lake Shetek, Volleyball Tournament, Fireworks, Balaton Parade and Rides, Family, and Friends=couldn't ask for more!

I can tell I have been in moving and unpacking mode as there are limited pictures for June and July. The camera is out and hopefully time will start to move slower so I can catch up with life. 

1 comment: