The week started off with a visit for Carson to meet baby Jersey. Carson did pretty well with her. He had lots of hugs and kisses and only a few cries when I was holding her.
Then a trip to DQ with Daddy for a blizzard..Yummy!
Being Silly and climbing on EVERYTHING when its too hot to play outside
Carson was spoiled this week as he had his Cole, Ava and Gma "Gmoma" to spend lots of days with. Favorite part: Pool swims and a few golf cart rides
I was lucky to spend the day with Cole, Betsy, Gma Sharon and Ava at Valleyfair this week. I am NOT as young as I use to be but did my part as the "cool" aunt and went on the Wild Thing, Corkscrew, Extreme Swing, High Roller, and Excalibur (all a few times) just to name a few..but I had no voice the next day from all the screaming! Happy 14th Bday Cole!
My future is so bright, I gotta wear shades
Lots of outside time going down the slide
And finished the week off with a good meal of sweet corn! He is a sweet corn lover as we heard "mmmmm" throughout the whole meal!
I am a BLESSED Mommy of a wonderful little man! Love you Carson Ryan!







No comments:
Post a Comment