He has 2 bottom teeth and 2 teeth up top and we are working on some more. I will be ready for the drooling stage to be over...or at least less of it! Carson continues to grow a littler personality. He is a very happy baby who loves to give smiles except when I have the camera out. He is rolling all over the place but no crawling yet. He has figured out if he pulls the blanket, the toys come to him so he doesn't have to crawl to them.
He is waving bye-bye and has said dadda and mommie a few times. His new thing is that he has discovered how to shake his head back and forth. It is super cute but wont be when this gets associated with "no no". Oh the days are coming I'm afraid... but until then we will laugh at his new found trick!
No comments:
Post a Comment