Sep 21, 2011

7 Month Big

 Carson is a big boy now..7  months has flown by and I love this little man more and more each day. He is up to 19 pounds and loves to eat his cereal and veggies/fruit. I think he is going to take after his dad because there is not a food he hasn't liked! He does really well sitting up, playing with his toys, whining when he does not get something he wants, and rolling over. No crawling yet though. He is kinda a lazy little bugger when it comes to being on his tummy. He almost immediately rolls back over onto his back. Oh well, he will be scooting around fast enough.

Carson is a wonderful sleeper. He goes down around 7pm and sleeps until 630-730. He loves his daycare and lights up when he sees his teachers which makes me always feel reassured he is doing well there.  He has been working a new teeth but they haven't made their appearance yet which I wish they would hurry up and do. He is usually a very happy, content boy besides when his teeth are trying to pop thru.

These monthly pictures are becoming a little more difficult with Carson. He wants to grab the camera, smile after I take the picture or eat his bear.  Better yet, he has now discovered that the sticker comes of his onsie and he can eat it. He is a silly boy that keeps us smiling and laughing.


Hey, whats this?

I think it may come off if I pull...


Yay, something to chew on!

Why do you want it back Mommy?


1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOO cute Amanda! How fun!!! Give him a big old smooch on his cheek for me!

    ReplyDelete