Aug 22, 2011

6 Month Update

6 MONTHS!! Time has flown by and Carson is no longer a little baby. He is getting to be such a big boy. We had his 6 month doctors appointment and he did well. The shots were the worst ones yet. BIG TEARS and the nurse even drew blood! Poor little man. I think it is good I go to these appointments, because I am not sure how Ryan would do with Carson crying so hard....
  • 18 lbs (56%)
  • 27.5 inches (80%)
  • 43.5 cm head circumference (55%)
  • Rolling both ways (although he doesnt love rolling around)
  • Sitting up all by himself without support and playing
  • Eating cereal, green beans, peas, sweet potatoes
  • Sleeping from 7p-7am (sometimes still thinks he needs to wake up and play or eat)
  • Lots of smiles
  • Loves his jumper
  • Loves being outside
  • 2 bottom teeth



  •  

 Here are the 6 month that we take at home. These pictures are getting much more entertaining to try to take! He is a moving ALL the time and will not just allow his bear to sit by him because it needs to be in his mouth.  


  •  Mom I'm DONE


1 comment: