So I have not posted a new blog on here in 4 weeks. Oops! I will try to update on the past 4 weeks in one big posting. The Swanson house has been trying to get on a schedule now that I am officially back to work. I went back to work on May 2 and the ER greeted me with a CRAZY night. It was so busy that I barely got to eat any of the yummy food that they had for me for my shower. I work with a wonderful group of people who all welcomed me back with open arms. However, it was for the best that I was busy because the tears were plentiful. It is crazy how you can love someone so tiny is 12 weeks. Pretty sure that my first 12 hour shift was the longest I have been away from Carson since he was born. I thought I would be ready to go back to work after 12 weeks but I was wrong....
First day at Daycare
Carson did really well at daycare. His teachers love him and say he is such a good baby. He does not quite know what to do with the other babies when they cry but he will figure it out eventually.
Carson had his Baptism on May 1st. It was a great day to spend with lots of family. Carson was a trooper throughout the day with all kisses and hugs from so many people that love him.
I cant believe he is 3 Months old already. Time really does go by fast. He is holding his head up, able to sit up with help, talks to us with coos, blows bubbles, is drooling all the time and has LOVED discovering his hands. He has his hands in his mouth all the time now. Carson also has a killer smile that melts our hearts. He continues to be a pretty laid back baby. He is sleeping 5-6 hours at night which is nice now that we are both back to work. He is weighting 13 pounds and growing everyday.
Here are some random pictures from the past month. I will update again soon before the next 4 weeks is here and gone.
This is an older one but had to post it. Cohen is thinking who is that, Parker is hamming it up and Carson looks scared to death!
He loves to see the baby in the mirror








He looks so cute in his baptism outfit!
ReplyDeleteLove the new photos! Can't believe how big Carson's getting. Hope the new work/daycare schedules is going well. :)
ReplyDelete