Mar 15, 2011

1 Month old

Carson was 1 month old on March 8th.  He has already grown up so much and the time seems to be going by too fast (considering the first 2 weeks were kind of a blur). Within the past 2 weeks he has been gaining some little baby rolls on his chin, legs and arms.  He is up more during the day, has been giving us smiles and trying to tell us big stories. He really likes to give us Big smiles when he is getting his diaper changed during late night feedings.  Little stinker!

Carson also likes to lay under his play gym and look around.  He is also doing well at night. He sleeps for 3-5 hours during the night between feedings which has helped us get a little more sleep.  The past 2 weeks he has had a lot of firsts: 
  • Two church experiences. He was such a champ and slept through both masses. 
  • Went to see where his Daddy works
  • Stayed home with Grandma Sharon so Ryan and I could have a date night
  • Made the the trip to Currie to Grandma's house
He is such a good baby and I am falling in Love with this little man more and more each day.  Ryan and I are blest with a healthy baby boy! I have decided to take the full 12 weeks off of work so I don't have to go back to work until May 2nd, which is reassuring.  Hope all is well!  Love from the Swanson's!

1 Month Big
Smiles for Mommy


My trip to Currie


2 comments: